CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Wonderful Year

I can't believe it has been a year ago that we brought home Brooklyn from the hospital. I remember getting up at night holding her and looking at her beautiful little face thinking she will stay this size forever. She is getting so grown up and amazes me with what she learns every day. She is not a quitter and will keep trying whatever task it is until she gets it right. When she was learning to crawl she tried for a couple of days. She crawled around like a little stink bug moving her front arms forward and hopping her little bum forward. And now my little stink bug is walking. She still crawls for speed, but she prefers to walk if she isn't in a hurry. Brooklyn is still jabbering and has gotten to where she mimics everything I say. Where did the time go? I love you Brooklyn!!