CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Miss Monkey

Brooklyn is really into climbing onto things lately. If it is above her head and looks like a good place to roost, she squeaks and hollers and grunts until she gets up to where she wants to be. This morning while I was fixing her breakfast, I heard her pulling on the kitchen chairs, but I didn't worry about it because I knew she couldn't get on them, or so I thought. That little monkey climbed right up and would have been on the table if I hadn't stopped her. Just when I thought she couldn't be into anything else, now she climbs to reach it. I love my monkey and every time I say to her, "Brook you are the cutest monkey ever!" She puts her hands up to her armpits and makes her monkey sound. Too cute!!