CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Camping in the Beaver Dams

Every year on the 24th of July our family goes camping on my dad's place up in the Beaver Dams. We always have so much fun and enjoy each other's company. There is always something to do from riding horses and Brandon's 4 wheelers, to hiking, and of course chasing the cows out of camp! I love this tradition and get so excited to go every year. This year Cole had to work the day we set up camp so I had to do it by myself. I had a much greater appreciation for the wonderful husband I have and for all that he does for me. Brook loved camping and going for horse rides. She even rode Cole's horse Boone, who is just starting out but proving to be a great horse.



Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Create a free scrapbooking design