CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 12, 2011

9-10-11

This is definately a day I will never forget. On September 9th, Cole and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. I can't believe how fast those five years have gone. On September 10th, Cole and I were sealed for time and all eternity to our girls, Brooklyn and Jenna. I can't think of a better way to celebrate our anniversay. It was the most amazing experience and I kept catching myself thinking I wish I could have gone through the temple sooner. But, now I know that I need to keep worthy to continue going and recieving the blessings of the temple. I have never experienced such joy as when my little girls joined us in their white dresses. There is so much to learn and our first experience, although overwhelming, was so incredible. My heart is so full and I am so blessed to have a husband that will teach our children about the gospel.