CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 18, 2010

Christmas Morning

We started Christmas morning around 1:00 a.m. Brooklyn woke up with the stomach flu and threw up most of the night. We decided since we were already up we might as well open presents around 5:00 a.m. (I think, the lack of sleep had an effect on my memory.) Anyways, even though Brook was so sick throughout the night she loved what she got from Santa. Santa brought her a Fisher Price Learning Table, tub toys, M&M's, and Orange Sticks (her favorite). After playing with her toys from Santa she opened up the rest of her presents. She really had fun and was so excited for everything she got. She even packed around her clothes. We had a great Christmas at Cole's parents house. I felt guilty cause Cole spoiled me so much this year, but I was so excited when I opened my last present and got a Wii Fit. I love it!! I have the best family ever and they are my world. I am so glad Brook felt good enough to open her presents and enjoy Christmas.