CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 18, 2010

Smith Family Christmas Party

This year our family had our Christmas party two weeks before Christmas Day. I don't know why, but for some reason I had a hard time feeling like it was Christmas time this year. All of my family were able to make it to the party and we all went to church together that day too. It has been a long time since our whole family has been able to make it to sacrament meeting together, but it was nice to have everyone there. After church, my mom fixed up the most yummy dinner. The kids were all so anxious to open their presents and Brook even got into it a little bit. After all of the gift giving we played King Elephant and had so much fun. I laughed so hard that my abs were pretty sore the next day. I was sad to see everyone leave after the festivities, but we all had a great time.












Brook checking out Coop's binoculars.