CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Day

This has to be the quietest I have ever experienced in my whole life. It was just Cole, Brook and I to open our presents. Brook woke up around 6 that morning but Cole had a reaction to the Novocaine from his root canal and was up sick most of the night. I put Brook back in bed with us, but she was ready to open her presents. Finally, around 7 I convinced Cole to roll out of bed and lay on the couch so Brook could start opening her presents. It was a fury of paper flying through the house. I was laughing at how excited she got over every present. She even got excited over what Cole and I got. She loved what Santa brought her and she must have been a good girl cause she got a grundle of toys. It was so much fun watching her enjoy Christmas morning. Here a few pictures of the chaos.