CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sledding

Bodee called to invite Brook to go sledding Friday afternoon and she was so excited. She loves playing with Bodee, but she really loves her uncle Ryan. She was teasing me the other night and told me her name was Uncle Ryan. So, when we showed up to play Brook was pretty excited. She had been couped up in the house for the past week with strep throat and so we were once again under quarantine. Uncle Ryan saddled up the horses and pulled them through the field across from his house. I wish my camera picked up sound better, cause Brook and Bodee were both laughing the entire time, but my video didn't get it very good. Brook loved sledding and playing with the dogs. She even renamed Brutus. She calls him Booger. I'm not sure where she came up with that one. Brook keeps telling me she wants to go sledding again, so hopefully we'll be able to go again soon.





Brook and the newly renamed "Booger"