CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 3, 2011

Santa's Lap

I was a little apprehensive about taking Brook to see Santa this year. Last year she screamed bloody murder and I was afraid she was a little bit traumatized. So, I decided I would really talk Santa up. I told her if she was a good little girl he would bring her toys and candy, and that all she had to do was sit on his lap and tell him what she wanted. Well, that was just what she did. We got to Santa's Photo Village in the mall and she could hardly wait. She ran up to Santa and jumped on his lap while another little boy was already there. Luckily, it was Raquel Kap and Tugg so I knew she would just laugh it off. When it was finally her turn, she climbed up on his lap and starting talking away. She let him know that she wanted a puppy for Christmas, all the while she was twirling his beard in her hand. I couldn't believe how long she stayed and talked with him and neither could he. He laughed and asked how old she was and said he's never had a kid, her age, that excited to see him before.