CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Tangled

I took Brook to the movie Tangled tonight. We met up with Stephanie and her kids. I have to say it was a pretty entertaining movie. I was laughing quite a bit. I had to laugh at Brook though cause every time someone would laugh she'd look at me and say, "What's so funny?" with a totally puzzled look on her face. She did laugh at a few parts of the movie that weren't so funny but to each their own, right? Anyways, on the way home I didn't expect her to be tired at all because she has turned into a little night owl. She got pretty quiet and I was talking to her with no response so I turned on the dome light and she glared at me and said, "Mom!! Turn off that light! I'm trying to sleep here!" So, turn off the light I did. And as soon as the light went out, so did Brook. What a character!